Confirmation Statement Filing Service
Every year, companies are legally required to confirm that the information Companies House hold on the register about the company is correct. This includes the company name, company registered office address, company director(s), shareholder(s) and Persons of Significant Control (PSCs). Every limited company or LLP in the UK must file a confirmation statement at Companies House each year
We operate a confirmation statement filing service which will ensure you keep your company legal and compliant. There are no late filing penalties for a confirmation statement, however, your company will be struck from the company register if it is not filed.
Your confirmation statement will be filed within 24 hours (1 working day) of receiving the required information. Our charge also includes the Companies House filing fee.
How do I proceed?
- (i) Click the 'Order' button.
- (ii) Complete the short form and then proceed to checkout.
- (iii) A summary will be sent to you displaying the current details and structure of your company.
- (iv) You should approve or notify us of changes required.
- (v) The confirmation statement will be completed and filed on your behalf at Companies House.
- (vi) We will notify you by email once the confirmation statement has been accepted by Companies House.
- (vii) This service is renewable on an annual basis at a cost of £39.99 plus VAT.
What is included:
- Companies House fee
- Completion and filing of the CS01 form
- Reporting changes to SIC codes, shareholder information, and statement of capital.
Confirmation Statement will be filed in accordance with due date
Company Information - Please provide the name and registration number of the company you wish to file a confirmation statement for:
Confirmation Statement - Frequently asked Questions
A confirmation statement must be filed at Companies House at least once every 12 months. This service is renewable annually, ensuring you do not miss a filing date in the future.
A confirmation statement is due 14 days after the anniversary of the date of incorporation or the date you filed the last confirmation statement.
A Confrmation Statement will be filed within 3 working days of receiving the required information.
A confirmation statement can be used to update the following information at Companies House:
- SIC codes (principal business activities)
- Changes to the statement of capital, since the filing of the last confirmation statement
Note: Changes to the registered office address, PSCs and company officers cannot be notified via a confirmation statement and instead must be reported using the relevant forms. Please contact us if you would like further information.